On the National Register of Historic Places is South Dakota Dept. of Transportation Bridge No. 05-032-170 ** (added 1993 - Structure - #93001271) Local road over Choteau Creek, Avon
- Historic Significance: Event, Architecture/Engineering
- Architect, builder, or engineer: Iowa Bridge Co.
- Architectural Style: Other
- Area of Significance: Engineering, Commerce
- Period of Significance: 1900-1924, 1925-1949
- Owner: Local Gov't
- Historic Function: Transportation
- Historic Sub-function: Road-Related
- Current Function: Transportation
- Current Sub-function: Road-Related
This Map Large (if available)
This Map Large (If Available)
Mapping is based on best available information. New or changed addresses may not be availble. Use the map for general location. For exact directions always verify for yourself.
All Text and Photos are Copyright Protected by International Law. All Logos and Trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.